Motorsports Automatic DCCD controller.
Did you swap the transmission in your car and need to control the DCCD with an intelligent solution that works on all road conditions without a need to change modes?
This product is specifically designed for swapped cars, and includes everything required for automatic and manual DCCD operation, including an advanced hardware and adaptive software design of the custom control module in a water resistant enclosure, with a nice adjustment knob for setting the locking force. This system is infinitely adjustable between fully locked and unlocked levels.
Each control module is fully bench tested prior to shipment.
To order using Paypal or Credit Card please scroll down to "add this to my cart".
- Supports USDM/JDM 6 speed and older 5 speed transmissions
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Dual axis, high precision and fast response g-sensor mountable at center of gravity (outside of the base unit)
- Custom firmware with driver adaptive capability
- Several internal modes based on driver throttle behavior and g-sensor behavior that switches on the fly automatically
- DCCD calculations are using advanced formulas instead of unintelligent maps or look-up tables
- The controller also features direct manual control of the center diff
- Unique and exclusive Left Foot Braking option
- Can be optioned with both the OEM STi thumbwheel control and OEM STi Auto / Man switch so that you can maintain the factory look
- Can also be optioned with an interface to the STi cluster display to show "real time" power output to the DCCD
- NEMA IP65 standard, dust proof and water resistant box. Dimensions: 4.7"x3.7"x1.4" (inches)
- Tamper resistant, long lasting standard controls with each base unit
The hardware and firmware were designed to work together to be as "driver transparent" as possible. Our philosophy is that the less you need to adjust or monitor while driving the more you can concentrate on the road / race.
This DCCD controller constantly and frequently monitors the attached sensors, updating the DCCD output based on how the car is behaving in reaction to driver inputs. It features several adaptive firmware modes that it switches between on the fly. Without going into a detailed explanation of the firmware formulas, the system automatically switches between formula appropriate for "parking lot / highway cruise", aggressive cornering", "aggressive straight line", and "stuck in snow/mud" based on what information it receives from the sensors.
It monitors the output level as well as the speed at which the various sensors change. For example it can differentiate between slow gradual throttle application vs. rapid throttle acceleration and respond accordingly.
When the led illuminated switch is pressed, this controller can manually control the output to DCCD from the control knob or STi thumbwheel.
The controller features both auto and direct manual control of the DCCD. It can also be interfaced to the STi DCCD display in ('07 and earlier) STi clusters to display the output level of the DCCD signal. The display will rise as power levels increase.
Warnings: Use at your own risk! For Off-road use only!
Fully optioned model shown in product picture. base model includes standard controls.